Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Our # 9 Pick... Sweet Filthy Boy

Hello Fabulous Readers!

This book was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say that I am sooooo glad that I read it. It is one of the funniest, sweetest and filthiest books I read this year! 





Description:


One-night stands are supposed to be with someone convenient, or wickedly persuasive, or regrettable. They aren’t supposed to be with someone like him.

But after a crazy Vegas weekend celebrating her college graduation—and terrified of the future path she knows is a cop-out—Mia Holland makes the wildest decision of her life: follow Ansel Guillaume—her sweet, filthy fling—to France for the summer and just…play.

When feelings begin to develop behind the provocative roles they take on, and their temporary masquerade adventures begin to feel real, Mia will have to decide if she belongs in the life she left because it was all wrong, or in the strange new one that seems worlds away.


Why I LOVE It:


Ansel... Ansel... Ansel... Did I mention Ansel? 


Mia and her two friends have just graduated from college and have decided to go on a vacation in Las Vegas. While they are there, they set up with Ansel, a very hot and charming frenchman, and his two friends (imagine the odds on that one?) and have a wonderful evening. Ansel even has given her a nickname of Cerise, because her lips are cherry red. (Yeah, like I said he is hot!) 


But when the morning comes, Mia finds herself hung over and married to Ansel, who won't give her an annulment until after the summer is over because he made a promise to Mia's drunk self. So for her, what happened in Vegas won't be staying in Vegas.


Ansel invites her to stay the summer with him in Paris, and she turns him down originally (which makes me question her sanity, I mean a summer in Paris with a hot guy who you are now married to and you say no?) Well fortunately she comes to her senses and after a few issues at home, decides to use the plane ticket Ansel left for her and meets him at the airport. When she arrives she sees a very pleasantly surprised Ansel at the gate and boards the plane with images of a fun summer ahead. 


Once she boards the plane, she realizes that her new husband is a nervous flyer and half way through the flight she is hit with the stomach flu, and yes, the whole plane became aware of that humiliating disaster. She of course deals with using such dignity, that we all would if we were in the same situation...


"Even though I have to concentrate fully on walking as I trip down toward the bathroom, in my head I am glaring back at them. Have they ever been sick on a plane full of five hundred people, including their new stranger-husband? No? Then they can shut the hell up."


Yeah, this whole scene on the place was hilarious because it just goes from bad to worse. Trust me, you will be laughing out loud, and squirming with awkwardness, throughout this whole exchange.


So needless to say poor Mia's pride was wounded for the first week as she recovered from the flu, but Ansel was the sweetest guy about it, he took care of her and even took her to the doctor. 


"Come on Cerise. You are burning up. Let me put you in the shower and then we are going to the doctor. I worry. You are making me worry."


Sigh... if that doesn't say love, I don't know what does.


Mia finally recovers from that experience and is able to tour Paris, while Ansel is at work during the day. He leaves her notes every morning  with French phrases such as "Which way to the metro?" and "Why no, I'm not interested. My husband is perfect." 


When he comes home though, all bets are off and they spend some steamy nights at home and yes those scenes you can see why he is a filthy boy as well! Yum! 


"I was in a meeting yesterday and when they called my name I had no idea what anyone was talking about. All I could think about was the way your cherry lips look stretched around my c*ock, and then last night...oh. The things I'll imagine today."


Yep, he officially became my number one book boyfriend right then and there!


As the summer comes to a close, Mia and Ansel have fallen very hard for each other. Neither of them had expected it to get this far (I have no idea why they didn't see it, I did, but hey I am just the observer!)  However, Ansel's past does come out to stir up trouble. Mia must decide if Ansel and their marriage is worth staying and fighting for or if she should just go home and take this summer for what she had originally intended to -- a fun summer in Paris. 


This book had me laughing a lot and it also had some hot steamy scenes that had me melting. Go get this book and trust me you will be thanking me for it! 


VA


Link to Amazon        Link to Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment